The Insight blog now accepts and welcomes guest contributions.
Want to have your work featured here? Awesome! Please follow the guidelines below.
The type of content we’re looking for:
Our no.1 goal with this blog is making it a great resource for people to learn more about the business benefits of design.
Every topic we run has to be of interest to our readers and provide some direct value. If you think you can give us an article/post/resource like that then you’re just the person we’re looking for!
Some fine details:
- List posts, tutorials, quick how-to posts … they’re all good as long as they make the thing described above possible.
- The content needs to be original. As in, never before published anywhere else.
- I really can’t emphasise this enough, your content cannot violate any copyright laws.
- 1000+ words, please.
- Images, images, images!
- Examples, examples, examples!
- Internal links to other content on our sites (that way we know you care).
- If an expression or piece of advice sounds obvious, delete it.
- Good headings and subheadings.
You get to include a URL link to your website in the bio box – just one such link. No keyword-optimised links allowed.
Note. We retain the copyright of every post published on our sites. If approved, you cannot republish your work elsewhere.
How to get your work published here:
- Start by coming up with 3 headline ideas that you think could work well.
- Tell us exactly how our readers will benefit from each of those posts.
- Send your ideas via the form below (please don’t send us complete articles), along with 4-5 links to your previous work.
- We will take a look at them, reach back to you and let you know what’s next.
If you would like some more information on how to leverage the latest trends for your business, contact Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org or call.